2015 Lady II Trapshooting World Champion
Named 2014 Pennsylvania
Trapshooter of the Year
Awarded 2002 Female Business
Leader of the Year by Chester County Chamber of Business and Industry.
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant
- In 2015, 2012, 2009, 2006, 2003, 1999, 1996, and 1993, successfully completed AICPA Quality Review
on private practice, each time achieving the highest professional
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business Administration, major in
accounting, Susquehanna University.
- 1986 - Present: President of LA Long & Associates, P.C., an accounting firm started by Lisa
and in existence since 1986 in West Grove.
- 1984-1986: Corporate Accounting Manager, CRC Chemicals, Warminster
- 1980-1984: Staff and Senior Accountant, Price Waterhouse,
Civic & Professional Activities
- 2007 - President, Mushroom Festival Inc.
- 2006 to 2007 - Chairman of Board, SCCYMCA
- 2006 to 2007 - Member, Board of Directors, YMCA of the Brandywine
- 2002 to 2006 - Treasurer and Board Member, Mushroom Festival Inc.
- 1993 to 2006 - Treasurer, Southern Chester County Chamber of
- 1994 to 2008 - Member, Board of Directors of Jennersville (SCC) YMCA, Treas. 2003-2004
- 1997 to Present - Member, Avon-Grove Lions Club
- 1991 to Present - Member, Oxford Chamber of Commerce
- 1987 to Present - Member Southern Chester County Chamber of
- 1986 to Present - Member, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public
- 1986 to Present - Member, American Institute of Certified Public
- 1998 to 2002 - Member, Executive Board of Directors of Southern
Chester County Medical Center, Finance and Audit Chairman
- 1997 to 2002 - Member Jennerís Pond Admissions Committee
- 1999 to 2002 - Treasurer, Southern Chester County Medical
- 1992 - President, Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce
- 1989 to 1990 - Board Member, Southern Chester County Chamber of
- 1996 to 1998 - Member, Chester County Transportation Task Force
(appointed by Chester County Commissioners)
- 1995 to 1998 - SCCOOT Chairman and Founder (Southern Chester County
Organization On Transportation)
- 1993 to 1994 - Asst. Treasurer, Chester County Chamber of Commerce
- 1994 to 1996 - Board Member, Chester County Chamber of Business
- 1991 to 1992 - President, Kennett Square Business &
- 1993 to 1995 - Board Member, Alliance for Women Entrepreneurs
- 1994 to 1995 - Finance Chair, Designer Show Home (for the benefit
of Southern Chester County Medical Center)
- 1995 to 1998 - Board Member, Southern Chester County Development
Foundation (fundraising arm for Southern Chester County Medical
- 1996 to 1998 - Board Member, Jennerís Pond Retirement Community
- Lisa recently became the Lady II 2015 Trapshooting World Champion at the tournament held in Sparta, IL. In the Lady II category, she won the Doubles World Championship, the High All-Around World Championship (16s, Handicap and Doubles championship events combined) and the High Overall World Championship (1,000 targets of championship week combined). In the process, she brought home 20 trophies from the tournament.
- Lisa was named the 2014 Pennsylvania Trapshooter of the Year by
the Pennsylvania State Sportsmenís Association for her shooting in the
2012-2013 target year. Lisa is only the third woman to be honored with
this award since it started 27 years ago.
Click here for more information
- Competitive trapshooter winning national, state and regional